- The RENTER shall keep and maintain the surface during the term of the rental at his/her own cost and expense. He/She shall keep the rented surface in a good state of repair and return all surfaces in the condition in which it was received. All surface rentals are for an agreed specific period of time.
- RENTER agrees to accept surface on an “as is” basis with the understanding that the surface may have imperfections. The OWNER will disclose “major damage” prior to RENTER signing agreement and shipping. RENTER agrees to inform the OWNER of any additional imperfections within 24 hours of delivery.
- RENTER is not responsible for damage caused by shipping carrier. RENTER agrees to provide photographic proof of damage (surface and packaging) due to shipping carrier within 24 hours of receipt.
- The RENTER shall pay the OWNER full market amount for replacement and/or repair of any that is not returned because it is lost or stolen or any rented surface that is damaged and in need of repair to put it into the same condition it was in at the time of rental. A replacement fee equivalent to the cost and construction of the surface will be charged for destroyed/damaged surfaces that is not disclosed by RENTER within 24 hours of receiving rented surface.
- The rented surface shall be either picked up by RENTER or delivered to RENTER and returned to OWNER at the RENTER’s risk, cost and expense. If OWNER charges a daily/weekly rental rate, rental charges are billed to the RENTER for each period or portions of the period from the time the rented surface is delivered to RENTER until its return. There will be an additional daily rate charge for each additional day overdue. Rental payment is due prior to delivery or pickup date.
- Extending the rental period of surface is possible if the item is NOT reserved for another RENTER and the OWNER agrees to allow the lease extension. RENTER must inform OWNER of extension dates 48 hours prior to due date. OWNER has the right to refuse a rental extension for any reason.
- The signed rental agreement, full cost of the rental day rate must be submitted (and confirmed by OWNER) before the surface is reserved and/or shipped.